Google Adwords Management Service
Google Adwords is a quick and cost-effective way to drive highly targeted traffic to your website on a ‘Pay Per Click’ (PPC) basis.
PPC advertising with Google can give an excellent return on investment as you only pay for results. Your adverts appear at the top of the results when someone searches for your product or service, and you only pay when someone actually clicks your ad.
So for example, as an electrician, you could set up an advert on Google to appeat when someone searches ‘electrician near me’, your advert will display at the top of results for these searches, and you only pay when someone clicks on your link.
Your ads can be up and running in just a few hours, which means you can almost instantly begin receiving traffic, leads and new customers to your business.
What does this Adwords management service include?
- Full account management – we take care of everything for you, the account setup, keyword research, competitor research, finding profitable keywords to target, writing advert copy and much more.
- Ongoing account optimisation – Adwords PPC isn’t a set and forget, it needs ongoing optimisation such as adding new keywords, removing bad keywords, keyword budget adjustments, writing new ad copy etc. We do all this on your behalf to ensure that you’re getting the most out Adwords for your budget.
- Advanced analytics – we’ll be able to tell you exactly which keywords are resulting in new leads or customers, as well as suggesting changes on your website to improve your user’s experience.
Who is this management service designed for?
This service is designed for any business or individual who needs to bring more traffic and customers to their website,
The selling points of Google Adwords are simple, but learning the platform and becoming an expert is hard. If you’re new to Adwords, you can easily waste your budget on the wrong keywords, so we built this service to help you get it right the first time so that you can remain focused on your business.
How long does it take?
Adwords account optimisation is an ongoing process, but once you’re signed up we’ll get to work straight away. If it’s a new account, you should be up and running within 2 – 5 business days.
How much does it cost?
Our pricing is simple, we charge £200p/m management fee on a monthly basis to optimise your account.
There are no contracts, you own your Adwords account, and you can cancel anytime.
- Setup by Adwords experts
- Ongoing optimisation
- Tailored online marketing advice
- No fixed contracts, cancel anytime
- Unlimited keywords and ad groups
- Competitor & keyword research
- Ad extension optimisation
- Remarketing setup if required
- Mobile advert targeting
- Google shopping if required.