Pinterest Marketing Service
Pinterest has recently become 3rd most used social media platform in the US. Even so, it’s still very common for businesses jump on Facebook and Twitter and ignore Pinterest in their strategy. This is often a big mistake.
With a property strategy, Pinterest is a highly lucrative platform which is extremely effective for building brand awareness, engagement and website traffic.
Pinterest works differently from other social media platforms. In fact, it’s actually more like a search engine than a regular social network:
On Pinterest, more than 2 billion searches happen every month, making it the place to reach people while they’re actively considering what to do or buy next. And 97% of those searches are unbranded, making Pinterest a place where people are open to hearing from brands they haven’t considered before.
On Pinterest people search, pin and repin visual content to multiple boards across the platform. This means your content has the chance to reach a much larger, relevant audience which grows in popularity over time.
What do you offer?
Our Pinterest marketing service is designed for businesses and brands that want to develop their Pinterest strategy. Whether its a new account, or you already have thousands of followers, we can work with you to improve your presence on Pinterest and drive more traffic to your business. Our service is comprised of the following:
- Account creation/optimization: We’ll start by creating your Pinterest profile and some cornerstone boards related to your website and niche. If you already have a Pinterest account, we’ll optimize your Pinterest profile, existing boards, and pins.
- Creating boards: We’ll research and create a number of boards related to your industry which are optimised with keyword rich content to appear in relevant searches. This is called Pinterest SEO or search engine optimisation.
- Content & scheduling: We’ll repin content from other boards, and work with you to create high-quality, optimized content related to your brand and industry. In order to get the best results, we’ll analyze the best times to post and create a posting schedule.
- Engagement: To build your following on Pinterest, we’ll reach out and build relationships with people and influencers in your industry by regularly following, commenting, repinning and direct messaging.
- Website improvements: We’ll optimize your website or blog to add conversion focussed Pinit buttons to your images.
- Reporting and analytics: You’ll receive monthly reports so we can track, analyse and improve your ongoing strategy.
How long does it take?
Pinterest marketing is an ongoing process. Although you will see improvements to Pinterest statistics and website traffic in the reports we send you early on, it will usually take around 3 months to see noticeable effects to your business.
Do you have examples of previous SEO clients/proof of your work?
Yes, we do. Please contact us for examples.