What is Search Engine Optimisation?
People use Google as their answer to almost everything, including searching for local products and services like yours.
SEO is the process of optimising your website for keywords your customers are searching for in your area. Whether they’re searching for a “local yoga class” or “dog grooming service near me”, people trust whoever is on the first page of Google, so if your business isn’t there, then you’re missing out on a substantial amount of website traffic.
While good SEO gives an excellent return on investment but it takes time to see a noticeable effect and can be expensive (not to mention risky) if you choose to put your faith in an agency or freelancer. However, the catch is that most businesses don’t have the time or resources to learn SEO from scratch and do it in-house and it ends up being ignored.
What is the SEO training package?
The SEO training package is designed as a cost-effective way to do SEO yourself. We built this package because we found that in many cases, SEO is better done in-house by people who understand their own product, brand, and company.
You’ll be guided by experts on what changes and improvements need to be made to have a noticeable effect on your search rankings and traffic, and you’ll retain control of your overall strategy.
Who is this SEO package designed for?
Our SEO training and consulting course is designed for two types of customer:
- Specialist organisations where SEO implementation would be difficult for someone who isn’t an expert in the field.
- Budget-conscious small businesses who understand the importance of SEO and are looking for a DIY option.
How long does it take?
SEO is an ongoing process and although you will see improvements to your rankings in the reports we send you early on, it will usually take around 3 months to see noticeable effects to your business. Once your website reaches the the first page for your target keywords, however, you will receive consistent, qualified traffic to your website.
We understand that it is difficult to put faith in an SEO company, so please contact us if you would like to see some examples of previous work.
What is the process?
SEO is split up into two main areas, on page optimisation which is any changes made to your actual site, and off page optimisation such as building links on other relevant websites.
We treat every project differently, so below we’ve listed a top level guide to give an overview of how the process works, as well as the main features of the service:
- We conduct an initial consultation to identify potential problems with your site and ways to fix them. It also includes competitor analysis and keyword research to identify what you’re currently ranking for. We’ll look to see whether there are possibilities of ‘quick wins’ or ‘low hanging fruit’, and then decide on a list of the most profitable keywords for your business.
- We deliver a monthly actionable report of how to implement SEO improvements, content ideas for your website and social channels, and where you can potentially get links from other websites. We’ll be available for support if you have questions or get stuck.
- Measurement in any digital marketing is the key to long-term success. We’ll show you how to setup and analyse your work so that you can monitor improvements and make sure that you’re going in the right direction.
How long does it take?
SEO is an ongoing process, but you should start to see noticeable improvements within 3 months – as long as you stick with the action plan!
How much does it cost?
We deliver a fixed price training package so that you know exactly what you’ll pay every month. It costs $250p/m and you can cancel anytime.
Our prices are fixed, but since every website is different, we tailor our time spent depending on your current position. i.e. every SEO strategy is unique and tailored to you, and our aim is to provide you with the easiest way to get the best results.
Benefits of this service:
- Improve your skill set or your in-house staff skillset.
- Retain control of your SEO and digital marketing strategy.
- Save a significant amount on hiring agencies.
What this service doesn’t include:
This service is designed to be affordable, so it doesn’t include:
- Any SEO implementation e.g. content writing, link building etc. You will need to do this yourself or have someone do it for you.
- Custom development on your site. Sometimes, fixes on your website will require technical knowledge.